Lucienne Kim Flavell
Lucienne Kim Flavell Poems
- Howl I want you to feel the insufferable loss of me. I want...
- Matches Silence stretches between us, his hands and eyes ...
- Afterword They had to knock out a wall before they could ...
- A Relationship Survey Across the table you sink your ...
- Borders I found myself snowed in with you. I slept in ...
- Epitaph I miss the smell of smoke coming in the open ...
- Welcome Traveller I can't sleep in hotels. The sound of ...
Lucienne Kim Flavell has been published in Poetic Republic: Poems To Talk About, Mslexia and Writing Magazine.
She won a Highly Commended Award in The Poetry Box International Competition. She won the Commended Award in the Poetry Pulse Annual Competition twice and was shortlisted for the Bridport Prize and the Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition.
Lucienne runs a poetry workshop ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucienne Kim Flavell
I want you to feel
the insufferable loss of me.
I want you to feel as though
you're unable to function
I want your body
to quake and quiver
with the fantasy of me.
I want you to sweat
and howl; to run
in wind and hail,
through bracken, branches
and stinging nettles
and find me
in a queue at Tesco's
and tell me
those awesome words.