Lucy Nthusi Poems
- True Beauty Beauty from lovely hair Beauty from golden ...
- Changing Face Sweet with me Heart poured, so I think Of ...
- Coming Home Searched for it Whatever ‘it' is All in vain, I...
- For Her You are the Best The Best that there is The Best ...
- Mr Politician After darkness, Light Torture amid the ...
- Here Are We If anyone asks why we are here Let them be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beauty from lovely hair
Beauty from golden jewelry
Beauty from fine clothes
Is not true beauty! ! !
True beauty is from inner self
Unfading beauty of a gentle
And quiet spirit
Which is of great worth in God's sight.
This is the path, holy women
From the past, who put hope in God
Would make themselves Beautiful