Lucy Williams Poems
- Montagues And Capulets Two household both alike in diginty, ...
- Joined Joined as one, But like the sand of time they will ...
- Imagine This Why don't you take my hand? Lead me up that ...
- Say You'Ll Be There..... When the rain starts to pour. Say ...
- For My Best Friend Laura Laura. She is my friend. My best ...
dont really write poems but still lol...
These just a few thing i did randomly. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucy Williams
Montagues And Capulets
Two household both alike in diginty,
but completely different in personality.
The war that has raged since ancient times,
Finally finds its end.
Unknown how it started,
But death is how it ended.
The Montague's son and Capulet's daughter fell in love.
There love is death marked from the start.
Romeo Montague, where for art thou,
Banished from Verona for the murder of Tybalt Capulet.
Only 14 years of age and already engaged to Paris.
There romance is short lived,
Because a party creates love at first sight for these to fatal ...