Luke Britsch Poems
- Thunder Storms. [3 Short Poems... The thunder cracks! How ...
- Words. Words are the only thing that make sense anymore.
- Concious Where's my mind? I think I’ve lost it. Twelve ...
- Anger... [untitled] Anger. Fear. Love. Human Emotion
- These Subtleties Have Been Pla...
- Oh, The Night. At night I scream the songs of the ...
- When The Apocalypse Comes. Part one; The Acceptance. When...
Born in 92. A small town teenager with the simple desire to make a name in the literary world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luke Britsch
Thunder Storms. [3 Short Poems]
The thunder cracks!
Something with such power,
sporadic and unpredictable.
A wicked trick,
with the epitome of strength.
I'm in no place of fear.
As i shouldn't be.
Fear is the root of power,
as fear inspires power.
But be aware.
Nature makes sure
man knows it's place.☮
The torrential rain drops,
falling ever faster.
They sing the symphony of the skies.
and you may just learn a little something.☮
There is an epic drum roll,
that the thunder ...