Lum Chabot Poems
- Ghastly Company (Visitations F...
- The Serenade Of Charlotte [par... It was a full moon night...
- For My Sister The things you say, they comfort me so, As ...
- Clarisse [part Ii] She was occult, a wycked ex-nymph; Who ...
- Sarah [part 1] Peoples rise and fall; Like the ebbing tide ...
- Light The chilling dampness envelopes me, Asphyxiating, ...
- Her You love me, and I love you, It’s so new, and yet it’s ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lum Chabot
You love me, and I love you,
It’s so new, and yet it’s so old,
Forever warming, never cold,
Like the gazing seraph view,
They sing on high when you’re in my sight,
Thy radiance emitting from thyself,
Over love you have, for myself,
My heart is yours, its love at it’s height.
Your hair blowing in cherub breeze,
Soft as cloud, cultivating eternal loveliness,
Eradicating my injudicious loneliness,
As I travel o’er the seas,
Searching for she, who completes me,
And who I’ll complete in turn,
Oh, will they ne’er learn,
It has ...