Lumvouris Webb Poems
- Romeo&Juliet(Webb Version) I feel like we are ...
- Lust Lust is a sin That makes everyone give in From the ...
- Pain As the pain persists I cut my wrist Trading emotion ...
- Untitled Convectional currents of love and hate Running to ...
- Down The River I Flow Down the river I flow My feelings I ...
- Running From The Dark Running from the fear Wanting to ...
- Shelby As I write my poem My heart jumps with joy For it ...
Hi, my name is Lumvouris Webb Jr and Im 17 years old. I've been writing poetry for quite some time so I decided to post it here to see what the world thinks of my version of art. Pleaase if you think any of my poems are offensive or inappropriate then come to me first before flagging my poems. thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lumvouris Webb
As I write my poem
My heart jumps with joy
For it knows I write this poem
With the joy of a little boy
I write for Shelby
My friend across the way
For although she may not be wealthy
I like her in a special way
Not like a friend
Not like a sister
But more like one to whom my heart can unbend
Or someone to help me forget when I last kissed 'her'
I cannot say why I feel this way
But how can my mind mean what my heart wants so badly to say?
When in my life my heart has been broken to a point that it never stirres
So how am I to put into ...