Lux Lator Poems
- The Cycle One day you will exit, the hearty comfort of your...
- The Life It Once Had The roaring waves awakened me, the ...
- Untitled Upon this world light is bestowed, It gives life, ...
- Life Under The Sky This wondrous world that sings like the ...
- Nature When the sun rise, life is starting. Mountain dews ...
- The Melody The sweet, glorious melody, wafted through the ...
- The Grace Of Moonlight Silvery light shone across the water, ...
I am just a little boy who enjoys writing poems. What I want is for people to take the time to read poems written by others. They contain feelings, messages, or stories that the poet wants to convey using creative imagery and words. So please, take the time to carefully read the poems written by poets. You might enjoy or relate to it. Thank you.
E.M more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lux Lator
The Life It Once Had
The roaring waves awakened me,
the morning air full of mist.
I could hear the sea calling out to me,
its sole purpose was to exist.
Now its life was diminishing,
As the sea sang of its life.
Beckoning me to listen,
to the sad tale of its strife.
The life the sea once had,
was a life full of bliss.
Now the sea is reduced to sad,
dreaming of the life it once had.
The sea that once had been,
was full of life.
Now the sea, rid of its fins,
could not sustain life.
Because of the pollution,
coursing through its veins,
life had ...