Lux Lator Poems
- Dreams White clouds, And a blue sky. Dreaming of the day ...
- The Cycle One day you will exit, the hearty comfort of your...
- The Life It Once Had The roaring waves awakened me, the ...
- Untitled Upon this world light is bestowed, It gives life, ...
- Life Under The Sky This wondrous world that sings like the ...
- Nature When the sun rise, life is starting. Mountain dews ...
- The Melody The sweet, glorious melody, wafted through the ...
I am just a little boy who enjoys writing poems. What I want is for people to take the time to read poems written by others. They contain feelings, messages, or stories that the poet wants to convey using creative imagery and words. So please, take the time to carefully read the poems written by poets. You might enjoy or relate to it. Thank you.
E.M more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lux Lator
And a blue sky.
Dreaming of the day we will fly.
Of a butterfly,
Drifting in the wind.
The world beneath our wings,
And the clear sky around;
Cherish your freedom, there's plenty abound.
And when gravity pulls you down.
Don't forget to look around,
Because you're always skybound.