Luxolo LUKAS Poems
- She's In My Head At a distance, I stole a glance. She ...
- What Have We Become? We drunk from the cup of ...
- Tick Tock.... life be what you make of it. ...
- Destiny's Child Purposed Is who you are. Anointed You ...
- Naked Affection Can i be, a parent in your dreams, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luxolo LUKAS
She's In My Head
At a distance,
I stole a glance.
eyes so lucid as water
tranquil as the morning breeze.
She came close,
I moved backwards.
My heart dance to the beat of the drums
My lips started to confess.
Employed by the sparkle, warmth, love
In the rays of those eyes.
She smiled at me, I grinned like
a small baby tossed up in the sky by loving arms.
Then I heard a voice calling me.
Was this she…..
My heart defied gravity,
My feet could not stop dancing
Oh! She knows my name (smiling) .
The voice was getting ...