lynne ireland Poems
- I Went For A Drink Dad I went for a drink dad And I thought...
- The Empty Days we met we loved my heart my dove the empty ...
- Before I Die you told me to be good daddy daddy i cry why ...
- I Cry under the sheet no one can see me i wait quiet and ...
- It Hurts Her So SHE WAS BUT A CHILD A FINE BONNY GIRL UNTIL...
I am a gay woman who lives in manchester. Two years ago I worked as a social worker, dealing with abused children and prisoners with drug problems. I became ill and could no longer work so I decided to write true poetry about all the lovely people. I have composed my poems from their real life stories. I have not had any published yet and hope these first ones grab the interest or a Uk publisher. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lynne ireland
I Went For A Drink Dad
I went for a drink dad
And I thought about what you said
You told me not to take drugs dad
So I had a drink instead
I felt proud as I drove my car home
I didn’t take any drugs
I remembered what you said
dad I was waiting for your hugs
I got into my car dad
Sure to get home very safe
I never knew what I hit dad
I suddenly lost my head
Now im lying on the floor dad
And I hear the police say
He never knew what hit him
The boy was where he lay
The blood is all around me
As im trying to stay sane
I can ...