M Gordon Meier
M Gordon Meier Poems
- Wild Eyes Let me penguin you a pebble And poem you a porch ...
- 2 I'm having an #existentialmeltdown, irony implied, pun ...
- Postmodernspeak I am issuing a postmodern offensive on the ...
- 22 You make about as much sense to me as lemon head choir, ...
- 12 Last night my eyes
- 16 If my heart *could* thirst and words *could* quench
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M Gordon Meier
Let me penguin you a pebble
And poem you a porch swing.
I'll swap some skittles if you share your whipped cream
Cause we're sweet
And you’re my hot desire (inferno-ed passion)
How can they tell me I’m not crazy
When there's heaven behind your lips
And windows to your soul
Oh! Them eyes doh
Captivate my every thought, move, thought, word.
Thought: you make my world spin
But stand still when I’m with you
I’ve got the feels, by the way
In a way I can’t quite articulate
It's reaching the top step before noticing I've started climbing
It's walking ...