M.. ROHITH Poems
- Lost Love Its aching as the love inside raised to ...
- Spring Entered My Heart Bells rung in the old church that ...
- My Love Oh, my pain being blessed, by my silent love.
- Secrets Of Nights
- Secrets Of Nights-6 Thunders and lightenings Storms ...
- Secrets Of Nights-5 War Rocked. The city ruined with the ...
- Secrets Of Nights-4 That night, in the valley of love i ...
I am a poet.love to write as much as i can.i write and write and write.Every second i love to write.I breath writing.Writing charges me.Poetry loves me.Now i write.I write on a mission.On a mission to know who i am.On a mission.
When i stop writing it hurts me.As i stopped it.So i don't stop.If i am tired, poetry gives me power.I can live days with out food and water.But not even a second ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.. ROHITH
as the love inside raised
Shouting with pain
crying with love
in the hell.
Lost most of my life
searching her in sands of time.
Darkness painted the tomb of silence.
vapourised body parts