MacDonald Galelekile Poems
- African Woman African woman that's what you are! ! Skin ...
- A Woman Without Love Her eyes tells a story so well; That ...
- My Redemption Looking into your eyes I felt your love, your...
- Proud To Be African A soul, blood and heart Life and love ...
- Pressure We live in the world of regrets While we lack ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MacDonald Galelekile
African woman that's what you are! !
Skin that's so soft an dark
Yet treated to the color that's fair
Tendered beauty that's how u made your mark
U are a African woman
A body so fine and curvaceous
Which extract opposite genders
A smile that's so bright, the brightness
That brings daytime at night, you
You're an African woman
You are God's gift to earth
You every man's dream
She who carries the future of Africans in her womb
She's a woman's worth, she
She's an African.... An African Woman