mack thomas Poems
- Whats My Name I don't know my name. I can't see my name. I ...
- Victorious Whatever the gods has placed in front of me, No ...
- 'Wolf Goddess' That wolf The howling the power the nature
- Dove Special as a colorful dove. That dove has so many ...
- My Flames The flame is burning and burning. Burning so loud ...
- My Rage Pile of anger is desperate to control. A Lego ...
- Different everyday is so different. i am sitting down in ...
I am currently an college student at Rochester Institute Of Technology. I am deaf. I love poetry and love writing it sometimes. Hope to do everything! Tell me my name? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mack thomas
Whats My Name
I don't know my name.
I can't see my name.
I am blind as a Woodpecker.
I can't feel my name.
I can't touch my name because it is intangible.
I can't taste my name.
My name taste like rotten eggs.
My name is immovable like space and time
What's my name? I don't know my name.
I don't know who I am.
I can't hear my name.
I am deaf. I can't hear no sounds of people
calling my name
I can't even catch the scent of my name
My name can hide like a ninja.
WHAT IS MY NAME? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !