Mackenna Gaeta Poems
- Angelina Breathing air like sunshine Summer tasted like ...
- The Corpse Of God
- Microcosm No.3 What a wishing-well romance! ...
- Zemblanity We left each other wayside bruises You more than ...
- Bathtub Gin Time oozed slowly over sun-dusted ...
- Microcosm No.2 We are threadbare royalty. Let all the ...
- Microcosm No.1 Bed sheet revenge Lead to closet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mackenna Gaeta
Breathing air like sunshine
Summer tasted like copper that year
Sparks and stuck stars
Jet-lagged hopes of growing old
And youth rained and steamed up
Champagne glasses nailed to the floor
We scalded our tongues on basslines
On quivers and quitters
Struck up like moons
And to the purple pansies you painted under your eyelids...
Storm on, chaotic darling