madhuri shukla Poems
- The Affair Setting rules for the game We both wanted to play...
- Soulmate Where connection is from heart Time and space ...
- Mirage A chance meeting A shared glance An avalanche of ...
- Aftermath The silent rage rising within you Erupts in bright...
- Reflection I see the reflection of your soul mirrored in ...
- Palette Canvas of life, splashed with a myriad colors, ...
- Resurrection Picking up threads of life, weaving a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about madhuri shukla
Setting rules for the game
We both wanted to play so right
No promises no encumbrances
Taste love till it lasts
Someday we would end it
Both sensibly and maturedly
So obsessed were we
With forming the rules
The affair never took off
Too late we realized
Love had already taken its roots
And now we continue to live
With the never ending pain