Mae Summerville Poems
- My Mom And Yours, And Me And Y... I know you miss her I miss ...
- A Spare Hug Hey there Jim Bo This poem is for you Dont ...
- Im Smarter Now I wish I was your drug I wish it was me you ...
- My Gift Please tell me it isnt true What my intuitions tell ...
- The Misery Monster Without her he cant be what he is The ...
- Life Of A Crank Ho Scabs and soars all over your face You ...
- Blind Faith Am I the only one that sees the sadness That ...
When my brother and mines parents said we were going to the circus we never imagined they meant they were dropping us off there and leaving us....it wasnt a bad life really..the pop was watered down.. the popcorn sucked but there was plenty of it..the bearded lady and her husband took us in and loved us as their own..the best part was the free elephant rides, eventually we adjusted to our new ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mae Summerville
My Mom And Yours, And Me And You
I know you miss her
I miss mine too
Sometimes so much I dont know what to do
But I have a plan
I sure hope you like it
Like hand and glove were gonna fit
Just stick with me babe
We'll have a great life
Just alot of love, no strife
We'll keep a picture on the mantle
Maybe a momento or two
Of my mom, yours, and me and you