Maggie DeMay Poems
- Fairy Lights Tonight the very first firefly of the ...
- Touch Me A tingle starts with a touch hands soft on my ...
- For The Fallen The winds howled with the screams of a ...
- Goddess Of The Goats Full moon high in the sky fog coming ...
- No One Remembers No one remembers the soldier once a ...
- One Perfect Moment One perfect moment one tick of the ...
- We Put On The Uniform We put on the uniform all became ...
Born in the South, raised as a Southern Baptist, but thanks to many years of expensive therapy have managed to get over it rather nicely. Army veteran, married to a retired sailor, living on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere, happily raising goats and annoying my neighbors. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maggie DeMay
the very first firefly
of the season
flew into my yard
and danced in circles
around the shrine
of the Holy Mother
a tiny fairy light
gleaming in the darkness
no falling stars
I made a wish
upon my little fairy light
and sent it onward