maggie oke Poems
- Adolescent Fear Adolescent fear never speaks in its own ...
- A Modern Day Wizard A modern day wizard spied I today And ...
- Don'T Descend Don’t descend to that state where beauty can ...
- Aerial View You didn’t want to swim in the polluted sea You...
- For Prayer Do you ever sit and wonder what they’re doing now ...
- If You Give Me Sympathy Right ... A balloon of bursting tears...
- The Tube The tube A carriage full of hearts And a truck...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maggie oke
Adolescent fear never speaks in its own language
Always translated into the impure tongue
But not me
Each morning resolute to spread a little knowledge
Inspire a little, fighting another tide
Which is pulling them
Each morning they arrive resolute to fit in
A handy tool
Is mock the teacher
Show no interest
In the offerings
Let battle of two tides commence