Magnus Kallas Poems
- My Beautiful Loved Ones Standards lowering fast it was a ...
- Mad Fathers Of Daughters (As heard on the radio) If a ...
- The Woods Lying in the bed when suddenly something ...
- Dog Ends Of The Ends This is where we gather the proud ring ...
- Beating Off In Hackney Landed streets on Camden Town got ...
- Failed As An Artist Not yet prepared for the big suicide ...
- Morning Star Good morning I greet my rusty, dusty frosty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Magnus Kallas
My Beautiful Loved Ones
Standards lowering fast
it was a bliss for polyester suits
sold not @ Spencer's but on Brick Lane
pass the Fashion Road
second hand misjudged by some spenders
going really cheap
as a matter of fact usually getting
some friendly pats
when I was standing there on the corner
not saying a word as if
I owned the world
actually owning nothing but a humongous debt
but yeah not a dime did they spend on me
we were living separate lives now
they got the jobs that are lasting
going back to the fine times of wines & dines
my beautiful loved ...