MAGNUS KING Poems
- O Fair Lady O fair Lady Pretty as heaven Colored as ...
- The Ships Are Sailing On And T...
- Judgment On Death And Hades Death is a serpent and an armed ...
- Resurrection I have long admired in quiet solitude The ...
- There Was Once A Dream There was once a dream Which are ...
- These Dirty Pages Of War These dirty pages of war Compels ...
- Midnight Series The morning went spent with evening And ...
Comments about MAGNUS KING
The morning went spent with evening
And darkness and deep sleep followed
I find myself freed from the harshness of the midday heat
And storms of unbearable terror
When as your name came from the whistling wind
Through the sun of life: the orator of breath
It was soft, sweet and gentle
Kind, mild, and bright
And brightened my soul
When as I heard 'Jane! Jane! ! Jane! ! !
You were there
And I was here
When I rose up
I was alone
And had been watching from the midnight series