magregor emmanuel Poems
- True Love there she lies upon the sands of pleasure that ...
- Lonesome Valley along the roadside of life lies beauty ...
- Lucian Rose she stands erect by the stalk holding unto the ...
- Rein Of Beauty it sparkles when all is hidden between the ...
- On The Open Sea we face the winter breze of the ocean upon ...
- A Bridge We Cross upon the ocean of reality lies you and i ...
Comments about magregor emmanuel
On The Open Sea
we face the winter breze of the ocean
upon that which fails to see we do
to each other we claim
that the sea has nothing for us this day
even in the turns of the waters
we find our souls lost in time
as the sailors did in time past
the offer their lives for futures be
never we to belive that we are stagnant
cause we are to be disdained bout
the future that is now before us
can we now be there for us when we fall