Maheshi Chhaya Poems
- The Blissful Morning The sky was dark, And there came a ...
- Was It A Dream? ? ? The sky was dark on a moonlit ...
- Man A Gadget? Man a machine, Machine or engine, What a ...
- On The Day Of Judgement On the day of Judgement, The truth ...
- Yesterday Night Looking at the stars Sitting by the lake, ...
- Loneliness It creeps inside like the darkness And all the ...
- Eyes... Eyes, those two beautiful eyes Like two stars ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maheshi Chhaya
The Blissful Morning
The sky was dark,
And there came a spark
I was so scared
To move, I did not dare.
I knelt down in front of God
And said ' Oh Lord,
Please forgive me for my sins
I promise I won't do such Things '.
It was like He heard me
And I saw a golden tree
To my imagination, it was fantasy
But it was a ray of sun
Bought dowm by Almighty
Vanished my fear
And dried my tears.
The morning so beautiful
Caught my attention
And all this is beyond explanation.
The sounds of chirping sparrows
The joyfully dancing mellows
The flowers ...