Mai Xiong yang
Mai Xiong yang Poems
- Memories Of You The memories of you, I will keep, I’ll ...
- My Love The love I’ve given you, I hope you’ll carry it ...
- Painted Love Looking back to our times wondering why you had...
- Our Moments Together Our moments together, Will be ...
- Because Of You Because of your voice, I remember ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mai Xiong yang
Memories Of You
The memories of you,
I will keep,
I’ll keep them forever
Forever, the memories of you
If I knew you weren’t gonna stay long,
I would have never let you leave me one bit,
Cause I know
That we’ll have not much time to be with.
The love you’ve given me
Will be kept in my heart forever
Even if I die, or you’re gone
I’ll still love you
Those memories will be the one,
The one for me to keep on still loving you
Even if you’re not there
Those memories will stay with me forever.