Maisea Hodgkin Poems
- Color Sharpie my heart color it in with your love draw my ...
- Draw Draw Draw our love All shapes, And sizes
- River She cried softly at the waters edge, still in pain ...
- Away A single tear fell breaking the icy surface of the ...
- Never Never ending, Never leaving Always there, behind ...
- Lovely, Lovely Lovely lovely, colored in black, Lovely ...
- Does No-One See? Does no one see? Does no one hear? Can’t...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
colored in black,
On its way back,
Finding its snack,
With its pack,
The lovely lovely,
The irony of its name,
The fear it puts,
Is but nothing to its looks,
Colored in black......