Majid Gaggi Poems
- Listen... Listen to me... Listen to me, I am speaking with ...
- Return Back He was expelled from his home and his church In ...
- Passenger Passenger
- Unfair The summit of arrogance and denial of beauty Is how ...
- Only Love Is Only love is Free... It has absolute ...
- Try... Try… Don’t give up Don’t be shy
- The Sun The sun of your joy is still there It is not gone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Listen to me...
Listen to me, I am speaking with you
You mired in a terrible silence
Are not you hearing the screams and cries?
That comes and comes from there
Open your ears and paid by
And remove the mist from your sight
Open your eyes as much as you can
To see and see and make sure
To see and hear what
Of crimes and transgressions and sins
Towards the innocents people at the east
And free your tongue
To speak... speak and exposes
What your eyes see
And what your ears hear
Not remain silent and silent
Like the a phony devil