Makeda Browne Poems
- Friendship It's, like, The best thing besides God and ...
- I Am Life I am the terror that brings men to their knees. I ...
- Making A Difference I don't have to be the President Or rule...
- Look A Little Farther My hands are holding on a rope I look ...
- Sick Chev. A cooking A baking A girl comes shaking My best...
- San Fernando Hill Over San Fernando Hill I see a fog ...
- Ruined Spring No sound Just the whistle of the wind on th ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Makeda Browne
The best thing besides
God and love.
A sister's bond
As pure as a dove.
At the beginning of spring.
Nuturing each other
Under your wing
The right hand side
To the breath of life
Caring for your daughter,
Dying on the cross
for the one you love.
Friendship isn't man-made
It came from above