Malan Tyril Poems
- May You Be A Light May it be a light on your path A light ...
- Your Garden In my garden I have a tree With tasty ...
- Becoming You The gift inside of her Safe and ...
- Winter Jesus This pain
- The Box I wish someone would reach inside my body, take ...
- To My Daughter My precious love clothed in beautiful ...
- Bacterium in a cloud like massive fog where the peace does ...
I am just some dropp of water in this endless sea who likes to type life in words. It gives me more meaning. I also do music to keep my life away from caos... but somehow my life does not complete any balance.. it's like what I want to do the must, like music and write, steals time away from other important thing's in life. well, more info later...
check my music at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malan Tyril
in a cloud like massive fog
where the peace does belong
where the waves smashes
against the rocks
I sense warning's
Behind this fog you hear a bird
sing us a song, in warning that we are not alone.
In this thick massive fog
from my beautiful Islands
I sense hunger for freedom
while on mine cheek bone my tears
like the rivers. And I hide my face
when the light get´s so bright
that it blinds my national right!
Because in this cloud like massive fog
I know in my thought a bacteria
that has poisoned the butterfly
so he carries on
with a ...