Malcolm Bradshaw Poems
- The Seed Of Life The seed of life is precious, It is ...
- The Loss Of A Child Dear God we ask, Take care of our ...
- Gentle Soul Of all the people in the world, There is none ...
- Gems Of Life We are gem’s that glitter, When born upon this...
- Broken Hearted A tear of sadness had to fall, I felt it ...
- Keep An Open Mind When searching for spiritual truths, ...
- Healing Prayer Let us all join together, In thought in love...
After leaving school I started my working life at Nottingham Forest Football Club hoping to become a profesional footballer I had some success but was unsuccessful in taking it further. I got married and became an Landscape Gardener, By this time we had a daugther followed by twin boys. I then changed my job once again and became a Security Officer for five years, I then left and went as a forman... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malcolm Bradshaw
The Seed Of Life
The seed of life is precious,
It is protected with love and care,
It is nourished with love and kindness,
Through emotions of joy and despair.
The seed of life must be cherished,
To grow into a perfect form,
All these things must be precise,
Before a child is born.
When a seed is rejected,
It is no fault of your own,
It is nature’s way of saying,
That the seed should not be grown.
Those precious seeds are not wasted,
For the light and love will remain,
Waiting once more to be called on,
Waiting too born once again.