Malcolm Bradshaw Poems
- The Loss Of A Child Dear God we ask, Take care of our ...
- The Seed Of Life The seed of life is precious, It is ...
- Gentle Soul Of all the people in the world, There is none ...
- Gems Of Life We are gem’s that glitter, When born upon this...
- Broken Hearted A tear of sadness had to fall, I felt it ...
- Keep An Open Mind When searching for spiritual truths, ...
- Healing Prayer Let us all join together, In thought in love...
After leaving school I started my working life at Nottingham Forest Football Club hoping to become a profesional footballer I had some success but was unsuccessful in taking it further. I got married and became an Landscape Gardener, By this time we had a daugther followed by twin boys. I then changed my job once again and became a Security Officer for five years, I then left and went as a forman... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malcolm Bradshaw
The Loss Of A Child
Dear God we ask,
Take care of our little child,
Someone who means so much to us,
So beautiful, so gentle, so mild.
A battle fought when tiny,
To stay upon this earth,
A child that was very weak,
From the moment of the birth.
Our prayers were sent for healing,
We gave thanks every day,
For the time the child was amongst us,
But alas, still was taken away.
You have taken the one we worshipped,
To your home in heaven above,
I am sure you had your reasons,
For taking someone we love.
My child I know you are hurting, ...