Malia Ramos Poems
- Love Is Stupid And So Am I/ Th...
- The Way Love Should Be The Way Love should Be The way love ...
- My Friend My friend is nice and simple She wears a headband ...
- Happiness Happiness Found in my heart Yet lost ...
- My Sonnet To You I show all my love to you in a poem When I ...
- Love For A Poem My love for a Poem Is like a love for a ...
- The End The end is like the beginning Waiting to start ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malia Ramos
Love Is Stupid And So Am I/ The Bad 6th Grade Sonnet
(WARNING WRITTEN BY a 6th GRADE CLASS)
Help me with my difficult homework please
Being without your love really does stink
Every day without you causes heart freeze
When I stand next to you my face turns pink
When I see you I am a sitting Duck
For you I would shave my head like a monk
Being around you I have better luck
I am able to sense your love for funk
I see you play like a gentle flower
I cannot be without you forever
I like your soft scent do not shower
We really should always be together
Being without you I can’t feel love