Malik Seven Navarre
Malik Seven Navarre Poems
- Darkness When light is lost and darkness creeps, Is when ...
- No Topic I often roam to random folk, And ask them for a ...
- Me And My Mom Me and my mom... We're like peanut butter and ...
- Everlasting Peace ((With Tali... Of all the things that I ...
- The Trains The fastest runners of runners. They go from ...
- The Rules Of Love I've loved a love that died on me; So ...
- I Hope You Die I might seem rather kind to you. Yet act so ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.''Albert Einstein
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for lov...Nelson Mandela
Comments about Malik Seven Navarre
When light is lost and darkness creeps,
Is when children are scared.
They think of demons, ghouls and beast.
Darkness gives them despair.
When light is lost I feel at peace,
Tho child, I am not scared.
There are no demons, ghouls, or BEAST.
Because there's nothing there!
When in the dark I’m wide awake.
The light is just too bright.
But darkness does not live in day,
So I stay up at night.
My poems I write, recite and tweak.
In it I am an artist.
And that’s why now I cannot sleep.
Yet still I love the Darkness.