Malinda Kline Poems
- My Child I am at a complete loss I just don’t know what to ...
- A Night Of Delight As I sit here thinking of last ...
- Be My Valentine My words can not express just what you mean ...
- My Feelings The way I feel about you, you will never ...
- Just For You The grass is green for miles seen the fields ...
- Our Friendship Its been a long time since we talked we have ...
- From Me To You I have something in my pocket and it just ...
I am a 32 year old single mom. On the side I enjoy taking some time and jotting down a few words here and there. I have a wonderful one year old son whom is my pride and joy of life. Thinking of him growing up and other life experiences that I may encounter from time to time encourage me more to write. This is a way for me to express my toughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malinda Kline
A Night Of Delight
As I sit here thinking of last night
it fills my heart with delight
the way you looked at me filled my body with glee
you held me so close with a warm embrace
it was then I realized just how nice it was to feel so free, the way I felt when you embraced me
The kiss you gave me was a delight
it made me feel so very bright
the night went by so fast
I sure did have a blast
The way you looked at me with your eyes
made me wanna cry
I knew the night was about to end
for me I was ready to descend
The time has come for that last embrace
I knew ...