Mallika Tripathi Poems
- Traitor Oh, traitor! Where did you hail from? What is ...
- Dedicated To My Pupils My Pupils are my life, My pride, ...
- Fire Fire resembles the burning desires, In umpteen ways, ...
- Fear I grew listening a peculiar proverb, ‘Barking dogs ...
- Don'T Oh! Hurting stones, Don't check my patience, I'm ...
- Morning Morning, a holy entity, A call for the best,
- Impossible Impossible is a word Making everything ...
Dr. Mallika Tripathi is an educationalist, an honorary legal consultant and a freelance writer blessed with an astounding sense of expression. She is currently working as Associate Professor & Head, Department Of Humanities at FGIET, Raebareli. She is a dynamic and multifarious personality, working for the sake of humanity. She was selected the Regional finalist of 'Ponds' Woman Of Tomorrow Contest.'She considers 'women to be the revolutionary force.' Even after being a Law graduate she turned to literature to quench her emotional and spiritual thirst. A poetess, an editor, a social worker and a mentor, she is a real epitome of beauty with brain. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mallika Tripathi
Where did you hail from?
What is your caste?
Who let you to be born?
In disguise of a sheep,
You betray even the kindest soul
Making your way through a peep
Treachery is your religion,
You are alive to defile
The entire human generation
Condemning all to be doomed
Even the herculean efforts of humanity
Fail to compel you to be well groomed.
I know, you can't be vanquished
There exist countless among us
Who never wish you to be perished?