Mamum Parvej Poems
- Sriti Sundori tumi bole6ile Ekdin bristite vijbo 2jone, Ar...
- Nispap Sisu Dure oy somudrer dike takiye dekho Ke jeno govir...
- Jhilik Ekhon bosonto noy tobuo amar mone bosonter 6ooa, ...
- Blinking Eyes Sometimes see the dream by closing eyes Or ...
- Kolpona (Imagination) Bataser gondhe aj sudhu tomari ...
My self Mamun Parvej. I am doing MA in Arabic Literature from the University of Gour Banga.India
I love to compose poetry.to read poems. Specially write in Bengali language... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mamum Parvej
Sometimes see the dream by closing eyes
Or sometimes by opening the eyes,
Each colour of that dream enter into
My hearts corridor through eyes,
And My heart gets coloured with that colour,
As it floats all the time in the Boat of dream,
A single piece of dried bread
Along with Broken paper and pen,