Mana Benham Poems
- The Death Of Me Everything you could have been Everything ...
- A Girl Named Keirian I have the greatest friend on ...
- An Entrapment My love, I have tried with all my being to ...
- Love Poem To You When I'm with you, eternity is a step ...
- What He Doesn'T Know Won'T Kil... When did my feelings get ...
- Realizing Love I take a deep breath, say four words and let...
- Last Nights Issue
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mana Benham
The Death Of Me
Everything you could have been
Everything you'll be.
Everything you dream about
And everything you see.
All the times you feel so much
And times you let them go.
Times you thought you wanted love
And times you'll never know.
Parts of you, you cannot hide
Parts I'll never see.
Parts that want to be alone
And parts you share with me.
All these things that make you whole
I love like no one could.
And this is why I dream of you
In ways a lover would.
For friends is not enough for me
I know that it's been years.
But love has grown to more than ...