Manas Rastogi Poems
- Complete Nonsense Said the Table to the Chair, 'You can ...
- Coromandel Fishers Rise, brothers, rise, the wakening ...
- Mango's Journey Born as a unripe mango growing all the time,...
- Life Without Parents Who will help us? Who will solve our ...
- Computer It has brains, Yet is it not an engineer. It can ...
- Life Of A Table A table, A piece of wood, Standing on ...
- The Song Of The Brook I come from haunts of coot and hern, ...
A student and a poet from India. I study in Amity International School. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manas Rastogi
Said the Table to the Chair,
'You can hardly be aware,
'How I suffer from the heat,
'And from chilblains on my feet!
'If we took a little walk,
'W emight have a little talk!
'Pray let us take the air! '
Said the Table to the Chair.
Said the Chair to the Table,
'Now you know we are not able!
'How foolishly you talk,
'Whan you know we cannnot walk! '
Said the Table with a sigh,
'It can do no harm to try,
'I've as many legs as you,
'Why can't we walk on Two? '