manasvi khanna Poems
- What Would You Do? What would you do If i tell you i love ...
- What Matters it doesnt matter where you go nor does it ...
- Someone Out There, Unnoticed At times at night I wonder, ...
- I, Me, Myself! ! ! I, Me and myself I hate these three ...
- A New Start When your world seems like a fairy tale When all...
- Power Of My Wand With all luxuries When birds screech from ...
well the world knows me as Manasvi khanna, you can call me whatever you want. i love expressing my feelings via my poems and articles and hope that one day they will make a difference! Not many people understand the power of words! through my poems i want others to understand how words can shape art and bring out our true feelings in the easiest way! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about manasvi khanna
What Would You Do?
What would you do
If i tell you i love you
If i say, I love your eyes and the way you smile
Just that and I love everything that makes you
Your heart is just so pure and your eyes so perfectly true
Its you, my dear it always goanna be you
You do your best to handle your fights
From the wrongs, You insist to learn and make it right
Its so hard to compare somebody to you
The odds are forever on your side
You are a master to make someone laugh
And you can get anyone's heart
As your smile triggers everyone’s resting beat
Unknowingly pleasing yet it pricks...