Mandy Author Poems
- This Game I'm changing the rules, Tired of playing by his ...
- ? I don't know how I feel, I do know that i don't want to ...
- Friend-Ship My friendship is sinking, I'm bailing out water...
- Indecision Every fiber of my being screaming 'RUN! ', How ...
- The Puzzle She only gets him when he's broken, Only when ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandy Author
Every fiber of my being screaming 'RUN! ',
How can I embrace my greatest fear? ,
Too late now,
No walking away,
To believe is difficult,
Easier to hope it is a lie,
The uncertainty unnerving,
The protectiveness unbearable,
Still a chance to walk away,
Now the decisions been made,
No matter how difficult,
I have decided to stay,