mandy klein Poems
- Scripted Truths Deception and scripted truths Have weakened ...
- The Glass Stained glass Marks my sadness
- The Depths Lying in wait Beneath the veil In depths I ...
- Take Away Take away All that I am Make me weak And watch ...
- Somber Dreams Pull me in deeply Taken to the depths Fallen ...
- The Night Sliver of shadows, amoungst the glass Glow in the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mandy klein
Deception and scripted truths
Have weakened us with lies
Oh pitiful foolish ones don't you see
Our wills are being broken
And we hardly seem to care
We were once innocent
And purity painted our souls
Yet it has been taken, and twisted
Placing us into this selfish phase
That we think feels so good
Most of the time
Look at how hopeless we all have become
Intoxicated youth with no futures
No feelings or compassion at all
We have turned our hearts black inside
Fallen into such wasted lives
We watch ourselves go these wicked ...