Mandy lynn Poems
- A Fathers Day Poem For Dads In... A brave and strong ...
- Deeper Than The Eyes Can See I learn a little slower than ...
- A Poem For My True Love Your eye's are brown green The ...
- A Mothers Love A child is a miracle A blessing from god ...
- A Poem For Mom Growing up you were my best friend The one I ...
- A Poem For Soul Mates My life My heart My world My soul
- Those Words I Could Never Say Meeting you that day Has ...
I'm 31yrs old mother of 3 active but awesome boys I've got 3older brothers an older sister and a baby sister I had a amazing dad and have a wonder mother She's the most incredible strong loving woman I have ever know. August 3rd 2015 will mark 3yrs since I lost my dad he was diagnosed on fathers day of 2012 with late stage liver cancer it was incredibly heart breaking when we got the news their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandy lynn
A Fathers Day Poem For Dads In Heaven
A brave and strong man
Once told me be all you can
He helped guide an mold me to who I am
I really do miss that man
He was my hero
He was my daddy
He was my best friend
He Nothing but strength to the end
I looked up to my daddy
I was his little girl
My mom was his everything
He was our whole world
As You laid there with your eyes shut
We prayed and we cried
But we knew you needed to hear daddy its alright
We knew God would take you home that night.
Its now almost been 3 years
I still shed alot tears
Being without you has always been my ...