Mansi Sharma Poems
- I Love You I'm feeling a feel, I never felt before, never ...
- My Mother Mother my Mother, thanks to you, For all ...
- Parents And Their Eternal Love... Small bright eyes and ...
- Bad Epoch Honesty, Brotherhood & Patriotic hymns, ...
- I, Me, Myself! ! ! Today I’ll tell you who am I.., ...
Well, there's a lot to know about me, but for now? I'm like every other girl standing at the dawn of her teenage, with almost same dreams and disappointments, fears and failures, promises and problems. I believe in love, hope for the best and love reading books, cant imagine a world without them. I can't imagine a world without chocolates either. I'm serious. Very. :)
Love penning down my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mansi Sharma
I Love You
I'm feeling a feel, I never felt before,
never met someone, so simple, so pure!
This could happen to me, I never knew,
before you came in my life, n changed my view!
Seeing the twinkle in your eyes, n your cute smile,
my heart skips a beat, for a certain while! !
I dunno when, I dunno how,
but your smile is all that I long for now!
The beauty, with-out & within, that you hold,
is something, that in words, can never be told!
When my eyes are closed, I dream of you,
& when they are open, they long for you!
You were there in my ...