Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe)
Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe) Poems
- Blaque Diamanté My water just broke, it is time, ...
- Addicted To Love Yester night was the hardest of my life I ...
- Dream On The Unknown Mountain Message in a dream Up an ...
- The Ocean's Mixed Emotions On a clear day Help me when the ...
- Free In His Presence In the absence of motion You brought me...
- Had I Stayed Had I stayed, would my eyes be blazing with ...
- Saddened Saddened by this place, I, looked around And ...
Intelligent, strong-willed, loving, patient
A mother of two beautiful children
Would love for all to be free in their own spirit,
For all children to have a better upbringing and education
Loves to help others,
Strongly against negativity; stay positive and believe in the power within
My greatest fear is not being able to express myself ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe)
My water just broke, it is time, expectant
The baby cannot survive in my womb, not without the liquid
I am ready to give birth no matter how painful it is going to be
My experience, a welcome to life, yet to be known
Many have been through the same ordeal
And pulled through successfully
They are at this moment looking at their jewels
Who am I to deny this precious gift?
I have had countless visions of this day
The day I push him out of this protective wall
And presenting him to the world
Full of possibilities and challenges
How will they receive ...