Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe)
Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe) Poems
- Had I Stayed Had I stayed, would my eyes be blazing with ...
- Saddened Saddened by this place, I, looked around And ...
- He Kissed My Soul A first glace at him captured her A being ...
- I Am Loosing A Friend You came and I am loosing a friend or ...
- My Saviour red pieces of a broken one, scattered again, a ...
- Addicted To Love Yester night was the hardest of my life I ...
- Free In His Presence In the absence of motion You brought me...
Intelligent, strong-willed, loving, patient
A mother of two beautiful children
Would love for all to be free in their own spirit,
For all children to have a better upbringing and education
Loves to help others,
Strongly against negativity; stay positive and believe in the power within
My greatest fear is not being able to express myself ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi (Gaojewe)
Free In His Presence
In the absence of motion
You brought me hope
Hope as I quietly listened
From within I heard His voice
A Fatherly voice to a child
All along my son, I was here
I heard your words long
Long before you moved your lips
I watched as you disobediently ignored
Your Lord, never lost hope in you
I knew a new dawn will arrive
The day where my words appeal to you
Content, you were, as you read them
You took it to heart
Acknowledged me as your God
You expected a miracle that day
You wanted to see mountains move
The skies turning clouds ...