Manuel Odeny Poems
- Heart-Less Love You nag: "lover, honey my heart I ...
- Nairobi This concrete jungle striking, confusing with a ...
- Love Is The Thing With Feather... Love nestles tenderly, ...
- Sometimes I Write Sometimes I write because mine is a ...
- I'M My Father's Son Once when I was still a baby ...
- Please Smile Please smile For it costs nothing but creates ...
- Telepathy I hear you call me, gently amid the rustling ...
I'm an African Blogger, Kenyan Journalist with the Star newspaper, Poet, Cartoonist and Media Scholar. My Blog The Burning Splint is on the url: www.theburningsplint.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
my heart I gave thee
how dare you break it?
then I cringe
can a piece of meat break?
and imagine, again
holding a thumping, spluttering
blooding my hands, suit
how I loved (all this time)