Manukgr Bltzak Poems
- The Wizard And The Mystery Wom...
- Friendship You asked me if i feel dead or alive I answered...
- A Visit To Hell (Dark Poem) I visit Hell from times to ...
- She Said She said to me one day that the earth is spinning ...
- What Life Has Taugth Me smile, 'cause tomorrow you might ...
- A Feather's Story Smoothly flows the sparkling water from the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manukgr Bltzak
The Wizard And The Mystery Woman (Fantasy Poem)
if in love with him she fell
because her eyes were sparkling
and her hormones produced a seductive smell
The woman was afraid and she started crying,
in his magical ear she whispered
that she's scared of dying
because the spirits told her once
that her soul would be stolen by wizard's hands
He assured her that this was not what the spirits ment
and immediately her fears away they went
He made sweet love to her like there was no tomorrow
and a second lifetime together they managed to borrow