Maphoka Lenkoe Poems
- Should It Be? When you are away my love I wonder, When all ...
- You I don't need a mirror to remember who I am, I don't ...
- Torn Heart is sore and in tatters, blood seeps from all ...
- Where I And Me Reside/Solitude Away from him, Away from ...
- In Moments Like These In moments like these, my soul longs ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maphoka Lenkoe
Should It Be?
When you are away my love I wonder,
When all that's left is thoughts of you,
When imprints of your touches fade,
When your scent is slowly coming out off my skin,
When your voice I can hardly recall,
Should this be? Should we be?