Marbet Daniel Poems
- Sassy Is Never Sweet Life is a play, I've got to do it my ...
- Welcome To The World Welcome to the world A world of many ...
- Give Me Another Chance Your love is never unrequited For my ...
- Lust Love And Infatuation Just as any teen on relationship ...
- Sorry sorry I dint said it earlier sorry for not being ...
- This Keeps Me Going The firm hope in the uncertain That ...
- Happy Valentine High fly ye little rose And land in the ...
The born to test bread and to feed on cone cake for growth. the standard of living increasing at the same time falling. with a hopeful future yet some darkness is imbedded in it.......... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marbet Daniel
Sassy Is Never Sweet
Life is a play,
I've got to do it my way
No matter what they say
Thats the rule of the game.
You think you are so brave,
But to peers you are a slave
There is nothing you save
You'll have youself to blame
I have everything to enjoy
My enemies I destroy
Tit for tat I employ
I never allow excruciating.
What goes around comes around
You arent on a safer ground
as good as you may sound
you arent percieving what you're creating
Take a look at the regrating elders
They never hid their leaders
Who have gone beyond borders? ...