Marc G. Auber
Marc G. Auber Poems
- Spring Awaits Clouds keep kissing peaks. But the chill is ...
- Sunset Gorge Sunset in a gorge - testament to clear ...
- Appalachian Apostles Twelve miners must fade. A new year ...
- Mountainous Sermon Sermon on the Mount. Jesus relaxes ...
- The Unforgiven My fort folded beneath a crumpled pane - a ...
Stokes - 08 June 06 -
Speaking/writing difficult -
Diabetes July 1974 -
Kidney Disease [dialysis June 05] -
Hobbies - Photography, writing haiku, drawing & garden. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marc G. Auber
Clouds keep kissing peaks.
But the chill is still bitter.
Though trees cringe, they rest.