Marco Bueninck Poems
- Hurting It hurts not seeing you Yes, that's what I want to ...
- The Way We Used To Be I miss the way you were, full of ...
- Meeting Again Your hand in my hand. Your kiss on my ...
- Er Is Geen Oorlog Men zei, "Er is hier geen ...
- I Had Two Sons....... born out of love. They chose me as ...
- Apology I made a mistake tonight. I did not wanted a ...
- Voor Mijn Vader Voor mijn vader Als een boom werd je ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marco Bueninck
It hurts not seeing you
Yes, that's what I want to do.
It hurts not knowing where you are.
Not knowing how you are.
It hurts being lost
in an endless pool of tears
It hurts, my child,
to know for what is coming.
Fear for the pain
you will feel in your heart.
It hurts not hearing your voice.
Not hearing your laughter and joy.
Being on the sideline and alone.
It hurts not knowing why,
despite the many words said.
Still, the emptiness hurts.
It hurts never to feel again,
the feeling of being in your life.
It hurts not to be a part of your ...