Marco Jimenez Poems
- Why Can'T Family Be Family Aga... why can't family be family ...
- What I See Inside Of Me I look in the mirror it ...
- I'Ll Protect You ill fight for you i swear ill protect every...
- Cry you've been stabbed in the back you've been pierced ...
- What It Takes To Be Me i live each day by the hour sometimes...
- I'Ll Never Leave You my eyes cry a million tears my heart ...
- Just Right in the right days and the right times with just ...
my poems are my biography
my poems are me
my poems are my inexperiences
and my experiences more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marco Jimenez
Why Can'T Family Be Family Again
why can't family be family again
we used to always be friends
we used to huddle together
whenever we got scared
we felt the warmth in one anothers arms
because we knew the love was there
we used to build forts out of whatever we had in our rooms
and wage sars
throwing pillows, books, and brooms
we used to have mini mosh pits
with just the four of us
we headbanged and pushed
we screamed and pretended to cuss
we used to protect eachother
we used to defend one another
we used to stand together like brothers and sister
when mom punished ...