Marcus Roe Poems
- Why I Sing Hollow emotions enter my twisted mind I'm out of ...
- See The Pain I still see your face in my dreams It hurts and...
- Lost Friend On my own, but mostly the savannah, Where the ...
- Lost Soul I'm outta my mind, I'm losing time, people point ...
- The Rainbow Hand Look, How the mother loves her baby, how...
- End Of Life This is the end of life, When somebody cries at...
- Somebody's Crying I know somebody and they cry for you, ...
My name is Marcus Roe and I'm 16 years old, I have been writing songs and poems since the age of 11.I am partly DEAF, my dream is not to be a famous poet but its what i do it's a hobby which i love. I live in Lake Stevens and go to Lake Stevens High School. I am also a Rapper. I love to hang with friends and meet new ppl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marcus Roe
Why I Sing
Hollow emotions enter my twisted mind
I'm out of thoughts, left with wasted time.
People point and stare as they pass me by
I'm a lost soul, let me tell you why.
Numbness covers my bloodless veins
I'm so hurt that I feel no pain.
You can punch me with your piercing words
but taking me from your heart hurts worse.
Summer falls upon me once again
I'm breaking here without my dear friend.
She always knew what to say and I won't let that go
she will always be my beautiful wilted rose.
Back to spring with rain that never stops
So many internal ...