Margaret Austin Go
Margaret Austin Go Poems
- Clinical Death The cacophony of noise is ...
- Twist The Knife You said you're innocent and that all was ...
- We Are Not Blind We can never oppose to majority for they ...
- Ma Chérie Behind the flashing lights Blinding but she ...
- Petrified Heart I have been recollecting our ...
- Cancer Beguiling Almost consoling She was drawn to his ...
- Longing I found serenity as I drown myself in these salty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Austin Go
The cacophony of noise is infuriating
like bars of steel clashing
Severing my senses
Burning embers, churning coals
My lungs filled
with Steam and Ashes
My arms flailed
Writhing uncontrollably in vain
But you fueled these clogs
Suddenly, I'm tamed
I hope you remember
How we toiled our hearts that November
How we would never let it slip
And how many castles we built
then demolished them quick
But we are born liars
And it's impossible to alleviate
Unending chain of regrets
As I ...